A robust and diversified regionaleconomy that offers high qualityjob opportunities for all.
A robust and diversified regionaleconomy that offers high qualityof life for all.
Build and grow innovation-driven enterprises. Attract revenues to the region and create jobs. Expand our ecosystem for entrepreneurs, innovators, and young people.
- We invest in people, first and foremost. Human capital is our most precious resource.
- We prioritize diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- We believe young people are essential to creating innovative and enduring companies.
- We believe our success depends on the strength of our network.
- We believe in success through collaboration.
- We act like entrepreneurs.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
The Lever team believes that diversity, equity, and inclusion are critical in our work. We continuously expand our professional networks to reach groups representing marginalized populations and to ensure that all underrepresented peoples have access to Lever’s programs and resources. We strive to support and build a diverse regional economy that benefits, and includes, everyone. We believe that diversity in entrepreneurship, innovation, and the workforce is a requirement for individual regional economic prosperity.
Since its 2014 launch, Lever has led the development of the Berkshire region’s entrepreneur ecosystem.
Supported 100+ entrepreneurs
Helped launch 46 new companies
Helped 17 companies grow
Helped 15 students secure employment at Berkshire companies
Helped 60+ intrapreneurs innovate from within
Placed 125 college students in paid internships
To date, Lever-supported startups:
- Raised more than $10M in equity investment
- Realize more than $20M in aggregate revenues
- Created more than 200 jobs